1. an introduction


Hello there, to be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing... Or where I'm going. But, I like the idea of writing a few of the many thoughts that run through my head on a blog.

Here's a tiny bit about me.
I'm a nice young lady, with a bit of tomboy in her, and great lover of PG swear words. I would consider myself a very shy, introverted person, that happens to love talking with people about pretty much anything. Which is essentially the foundation of this blog.

I love journaling. But over the last few months, I thought it would be interesting to maybe put my thoughts in a little corner of this black hole called the internet. I want to expand my knowledge of everything and I want to be able to share and be shared with. Hence, A Novel Theory was born.

Who knows? maybe this can be a good thing?

Comments